The Texas Oil™ Tools DSV and DSU model over/under designs have two independent packers that are compressed by independent pistons.
This setup eliminates the need for the tandem packer, reducing the overall stack height and ultimately saving you money by not having to buy lubricators. A pressure chamber between the packers can be used to inject lubricants or inhibitors during coiled tubing operations, extending the life of the packer.
- Compact profile
- Packers can be operated independently
- Snub into well with either packer
- Uses one packer while the other is held in reserve. When first packer is unable to affect a seal, the second packer is actuated, thus doubling the time between packer changes.
- If the primary packer wears out, the secondary packer can be activated to complete the job.
- Pressure chamber between packers for lubricating coiled tubing, monitoring pressure, and monitoring inhibitor injection
- Long-life bushings
- Replaces standard side-door and tandem side-door packers
- Side door provides easy access to replace the packers
- Provides dual barrier instead of a single barrier, increasing safety
Over-Under Stripped Packer Specifications
Temperature and Service - H2S service: -20 to 250 °F - North Sea service: -25 to 200 °F - Arctic: -50 to 200 °F - Steam: 75 to 500 °F
|Model||Bore||Working Pressure||Lower-End Connection||Tubing Range||Weight||Height||OD|
|DSV4||3.06 in.||10,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2 in.||650 lbs||46.85 in.||12.75 in.|
|DSV6||3.06 in.||15,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2 in.||650 lbs||45.65 in.||12.75 in.|
|DSU4||4.06 in.||10,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2⅞ in.||1,375 lbs||52.40 in.||17 in.|
|DSU6||4.06 in.||15,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2⅞ in.||1,375 lbs||52.90 in.||17 in.|
Product Service Bulletins
Contact us for our latest product service bulletins to stay up to date on equipment updates.