Designed for tight clearance, our GSL liner hanger assists you in hanging an intermediate liner. Its slips are recessed into a special profile at the body, ensuring trouble-free installation and uniform load distribution in the setting section. Due to the tight clearance, the GSL liner hanger is only available in a nonrotating version. The robust and sturdy body with cone is made of one piece.
- Nonweld design, one-piece body
- Capable to hang liners of short and middle length without distortion of the cone or body
- Large annular flow area in set condition ensures minimum pressure drop during cementing
- Suitable for short liner in highly deviated wells
- Nonrotating during cementing