The CTES™ emergency stop system (ESS) uses a combination of electro-hydraulic control valves and pressure switches, in conjunction with an Orion™ data acquisition system (DAS), to stop the coiled tubing injector in the event of imminent failure.
- Helps avoid costly operational failures
- Operator configurable
- System status displayed on screen
- Integrates into Orion DAS and records all events in Orion DAS Event Log
- Retrofits to most coiled tubing units
- Continuous real-time monitoring of minimum and maximum weight, maximum rate of change of weight per second, and minimum coiled tubing speed
6-Series Injector Enhancements
Advance your coiled tubing operations starting with your injector.
Genesis Coiled Tubing Units
Our line of coiled tubing units represents a significant breakthrough in the evolution of coiled tub…
ES Series Coiled Tubing BOP
Our ES Series BOP is smaller and lighter than any other comparable BOP on the market today.
ATP Coiled Tubing
The Quality Tubing ATP coiled tubing uses state-of-the-art thermal processing throughout the manufac…
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand handlin…